Release date: November 11, 2019
Works with DRACOON 4.8 or later
For Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), or Windows 7 (64-bit):
For macOS 10.11 or later:
- Why are 32-bit operating systems no longer supported for DRACOON for Windows/Mac?
- How can I disable the "File added" notifications?
- What do the green and orange dots next to connection entries in the DRACOON menu mean?
- Why doesn't DRACOON for Windows notify me about updates?
- Can DRACOON for Windows be used in a Terminal Server environment?
- Can DRACOON for Windows be run as a Windows service?
- Extended error logging (DRACOON for Windows/Mac)
- PROBLEM: Synchronization of certain files fails, red X icons are displayed for files and folders
- PROBLEM: I use a 32-bit operating system and cannot run DRACOON for Windows/Mac (v3.1.3 or later)
- PROBLEM: After updating to macOS Catalina, "Access denied" appears when mounting existing DRACOON volumes
- PROBLEM: Office documents with long path names cannot be opened (DRACOON for Mac)