Release date: October 7, 2020
Works with DRACOON 4.12 or later
For Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), or Windows 7 (64-bit):
For macOS 10.12 or later:
- DRACOON for Windows
- Create connection to DRACOON (Login with DRACOON for Windows/Mac)
- Synchronization (DRACOON for Windows)
- DRACOON for Mac
- File locking (for Word, Excel, and Visio files)
- Display and restore file versions
- DRACOON for Windows/Mac version 4.2.5
- DRACOON for Windows/Mac version 4.1.2
- DRACOON for Windows/Mac version 4.0.2
- DRACOON for Windows/Mac version 4.0.1
- DRACOON for Windows/Mac version 4.0
- DRACOON for Windows/Mac version 3.4
- Why are 32-bit operating systems no longer supported for DRACOON for Windows/Mac?
- How can I disable the "File added" notifications?
- What do the green and orange dots next to connection entries in the DRACOON menu mean?
- Why doesn't DRACOON for Windows notify me about updates?
- Can DRACOON for Windows be used in a Terminal Server environment?
- Can DRACOON for Windows be run as a Windows service?
- Extended error logging (DRACOON for Windows/Mac)
- PROBLEM: Synchronization of certain files fails, red X icons are displayed for files and folders
- PROBLEM: DRACOON for Mac no longer starts after upgrading to macOS Big Sur
- PROBLEM: Search in Finder shows no results for DRACOON volumes (DRACOON for Mac)
- PROBLEM: I use a 32-bit operating system and cannot run DRACOON for Windows/Mac (v3.1.3 or later)
- PROBLEM: After updating to macOS Catalina, "Access denied" appears when mounting existing DRACOON volumes