With DRACOON for Zapier, you can integrate DRACOON with many well-known business solutions via the online platform Zapier and easily incorporate DRACOON into your business workflows. No programming and no scripting is required.
Zapier is perfect for automating recurring tasks in which DRACOON should be involved. With Zapier, more than 2,000 business applications are available that can be connected to DRACOON.
- Create a workflow that automatically uploads documents that have been newly signed with DocuSign to a specific folder in DRACOON and then notifies the executive team via email about the new documents. (In this scenario, DRACOON responds to a trigger in another solution, such as DocuSign).
- Automatically post a message to a Microsoft Teams or Slack channel that a new file has been uploaded to a specific data room in DRACOON. (In this case, DRACOON itself is the trigger that causes actions in other solutions, such as Microsoft Teams or Slack.)
DRACOON for Zapier is free of charge and will soon be available for all DRACOON cloud customers.
In this manual, you will learn everything you need to get started quickly with DRACOON for Zapier.
The Zapier principle: Zaps, triggers, and actions
The following steps outline the basic principle of Zapier:
- In Zapier, you create a new workflow, called Zap.
- In the first step, you define a trigger that causes your workflow to be started. The trigger can originate from within DRACOON as well as any other app available on Zapier. Every app on Zapier comes with its own, predefined set of triggers.
- Afterward, you specify one or more actions to be executed as a result of the trigger. These actions can also take place in DRACOON or in any other app on Zapier. As with triggers, each app on Zapier comes with its own set of actions.
- DRACOON can be the trigger and then cause an action in another app or vice versa.
- You can also automate DRACOON itself by defining DRACOON as both trigger and action.
- You can either create a new Zap from scratch—or you can use pre-built Zaps, which we'll be offering once DRACOON for Zap is officially released.
Signing up to Zapier
To use DRACOON for Zapier you'll need an account with Zapier. For basic usage, a free Zapier account (with limited features) should be sufficient. A premium Zapier account might be required for more powerful scenarios, such as multi-step Zaps.