Release date: November 11, 2019
About this release
Version 3.2.3 of DRACOON for Windows/Mac contains some minor fixes (see below) and optimizations.
The update to this version is recommended for all users of DRACOON for Windows/Mac.
Please note: After installing the update, a restart of the PC is required.
The following problems have been resolved in version 3.2.3 of DRACOON for Windows/Mac:
Most of these problems only occurred in specific cases, e.g. under certain exceptional circumstances. The vast majority of users were not affected.
- The PKG installation package (Mac) may not start under macOS 10.15 Catalina under certain circumstances
- The Finder extension (Mac) may crash in certain scenarios
- Sync problems with files whose filenames differ only in case
- Renaming a file may fail if only the upper/lower case of the file name has been changed
- If DRACOON for Windows/Mac is closed while uploading a file, the file will be ignored by DRACOON for Windows/Mac when synchronizing the next time.