Release date: September 17, 2019
About this release
Version 22.214.171.12442 of DRACOON for Windows/Mac includes improvements to handle poor connectivity and numerous fixes, especially when using Adobe products on a Mac.
Version 126.96.36.19942 also includes the following improvements:
- The upload performance, especially for encrypted data rooms, has been significantly improved.
- Synchronization is automatically resumed after the connection was lost or when the user returns from standby/hibernation, and does no longer need to be resumed manually.
- Conflict handling when synchronizing Office files has been improved.
The update to this version is recommended for all users of DRACOON for Windows/Mac.
Please note: After installing the update, a restart of the PC is required.
The following problems have been resolved in version 188.8.131.5242 of DRACOON for Windows/Mac:
Most of these problems only occurred in specific cases, e.g. under certain exceptional circumstances. The vast majority of users were not affected.
- SDS-582 BUG Simultaneous editing of a file leads to synchronization problems
- SDS-625 BUG Synchronization is paused on loss of network connection and not resumed afterward
- SDS-688 BUG Folder appears twice after synchronization
- SDS-719 BUG Upload (to encrypted data rooms) is slower than usual if synchronization is off
- SDS-719 BUG Deletion of OAuth authorization causes problems
- SDS-723 BUG DRACOON drive is not disconnected when bookmark is deleted
- SDS-725 BUG File cannot be opened if synchronization is off
- SDS-733 BUG Adobe files cannot be synchronized correctly on a Mac
- SDS-737 BUG Exported PDF file is synchronized as a 0 KB file