Updating the Windows WebDAV Service (as of R1/2017)
The following steps do not have to be performed if you are already using DRACOON WebDAV Proxy version R1/2017 or later.
The files required to install the Windows service are available at download.dracoon.com. You can find the relevant files in the release folder under 'Server/Proxies/WebDAV Windows Service Files'.
The following commands must be executed with administrative authorisations in CMD.
- Delete the old service (in CMD):
SC STOP WebDAV_Proxy
SC DELETE WebDAV_Proxy
- Delete the old files: delete the following files and folders in the directory 'C:\Program Files\SDS WebDAV-SFTP Proxy' (if present):
- Copy the new files: copy the files to the folder 'C:\Program Files\SDS WebDAV-SFTP Proxy'
- Install the new service (in CMD):
"C:\Program Files\SDS WebDAV-SFTP Proxy\SSPWebdavProxy.exe" install
- Start the new WebDAV proxy service (in CMD):
SC Start SDSWebDAV