In principle, it is technically possible to track IP addresses. However, this option is disabled by default, as such tracking is not allowed under data protection law. In retrospect, it is not possible to find out the corresponding IP address.
Articles in this section
- What are the limitations of encrypted data rooms?
- Why do umlauts (ü, ö and ä) disappear from zip downloads?
- Why is it not possible to set the startup data space for your own user?
- Restoring from the recycle bin does not work
- Is it possible to find out the IP address of a download?
- How can data be downloaded in a bundle?
- Deleting an encrypted data room
- Password cannot be set when creating a new account
- Can files be edited online?
- Can you see which user accessed which document for which period?