Unfortunately, when restoring items from the Recycle Bin, it is important to note that files can only be restored if the folder containing the file has been restored before. You must restore an item in the reverse order in which it was deleted. The solution is: Sort the trash in the column "First deleted at". Then restore the folders that were deleted first (the higher level), then restore the folders deleted later (the lower level), at the end (after restoring the folder), restore individually deleted files from the folders, if necessary.
Articles in this section
- What are the limitations of encrypted data rooms?
- Why do umlauts (ü, ö and ä) disappear from zip downloads?
- Why is it not possible to set the startup data space for your own user?
- Restoring from the recycle bin does not work
- How can data be downloaded in a bundle?
- Deleting an encrypted data room
- Password cannot be set when creating a new account
- Can files be edited online?
- Can you see which user accessed which document for which period?
- Can an initial password be assigned without an email notification?