To use WebDAV clients with DRACOON, the following requirements must be met:
- An operating system with an integrated WebDAV feature, or
- An appropriate WebDAV client software
- If necessary, unlocking your system’s firewall for DRACOON’s TCP port 443.
Depending on the implementation of the WebDAV protocol in a corresponding client, some restrictions – which DRACOON cannot influence – can apply. The most common of these restrictions are:
- Spaces in file and folder names are not supported
- Path lengths can be no longer than 256 characters
Additionally, due to restrictions of the WebDAV protocol, access to encrypted data rooms is not possible.